NSL Announces Fall 2018 PDP Dates
Open To Players From 04 Through 07 Age Groups
Location: Marlboro Forekicks, 219 Forest St, Marlborough, MA 01752
Dates: Saturday October 20th and Saturday November 10th
Times: Saturday October 20th
07 and 06 GIRLS AND BOYS 12noon to 2.00pm
05 and 04 GIRLS AND BOYS 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Times: Saturday November 10th
07 and 06 GIRLS AND BOYS 11.00am to 1.00pm
05 and 04 GIRLS AND BOYS 1.00pm to 3.00pm
This fall the Northeast Soccer League will be extending our US Club Soccer PDP Program for players across four age groups. US Club Soccer has approved our application to host our own PDP and after the great feedback from our spring events we wanted to involve as many of our elite players as possible. This fall promises to be even better and we will once again be using the ForeKicks facility at Marlboro, MA. Click here to register.
To participate in this program we require players to be identified by their club Directors of Coaching and Team Coaches. We will then further identify a select group of players for additional training and we hope these teams will represent our league in events against other leagues PDP programs. In addition to the PDP events selected players may be invited to attend the US Club Soccer Id2 program and potential for U.S. National Team inclusion.
Players and parents who would like to participate in this program should contact their club Director of Coaching or their Head Coach to discuss the process for selection and if their name should be put forward for consideration BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF OCTOBER 8TH2018.
Northeast Soccer League will be sending a notification to respective Team Coaches and Directors of Coaching with a link to register players so we can collect relevant information and email players directly.
Click here to register.
Some Important Facts About The US Club Soccer PDP Program
- This event is totally free for all players.
- PDP’s are regionally based identification and developmental programs conducted within the US Club Soccer id2
- PDP invitations are based upon objective scouting of elite clubs and leagues, combined with recommendations from top Directors of Coaching.
- Both the id2Program and PDP have been granted Olympic Development Program status by the U.S. Soccer Federation and the US Olympic Committee.
- Further information can be found at the following link usclubsoccer.org/programs/player-identification/pdp/