SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION
Important Registration Dates:
- Registration Opens November 15th, 2018
- Registration Closes December 15th, 2018
- Team Withdraws with Full Refund: By January 1st, 2019
- Click here to download the registration instructions.
- Team Registration: Click here to register
- Field Registration: nsl.sportngin.com/register/form/011606062
Spring 2019 Play Dates:
- 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 6/2.
- No Games Easter Weekend (4/21) or Memorial Day Weekend (5/26)
9U (2010) & 10U (2009):
- Teams play one game each week on a 7v7 lined and equipped field.
- The roster limit is 14 players. Minimum roster size is 9 players
- Standings are not maintained for these age groups.
- There is usually one higher section which is not based on geography and multiple lower sections which are based on geography depending upon who the teams are.
11U (2008) & 12U (2007):
- Teams play one game each week on a 9v9 lined and equipped field.
- The roster limit is 16 players. Minimum roster size is 11 players
- Spring divisional placement is based on fall results.
- Divisional placement is regionalized to some extent. For example, there could be a high section, a middle section and 2 low sections based on geography.
13U (2006) – 18/19U (2000):
- Divisions are based on Spring 2018 results.
- The roster limit is 22. Only 18 players may participate in each game. Minimum roster size is 13 players
- The Club divisions will be regionalized to the extent possible while keeping the sections competitive.
- For the U18/19 age group 25% of the roster may be U19 (2000).
New teams will be accepted in all age groups until the registration deadline. After that it will be dependent on whether space is available.